Welcome to the American Advertising Federation of Daytona Beach!
I am excited for our new 2014-15 year and to serve as your president. 2015 promises to be a stellar one with a new set of speaker luncheons, unique networking socials attended by industry leaders, exciting events, workshops and of course the American Advertising Awards!
There has never been a better time to join the AAF-Daytona Beach!
As a member you become a part of a national organization that currently has over 40,000 members. Florida and the Caribbean are part of one of the most passionate Districts in the country - the 4th District! We are proud that the ADDYs began in the 4th District in Miami before becoming National’s most prestigious competition.
In addition, your membership gives you a voice in Government Relations. Not only do we employ a lobbyist in Tallahassee to work on the industry’s behalf, but our District is very active in protecting the positive impact and value the advertising industry brings to the economy of Florida. We welcome our members to join us as we take these initiatives to our capital in Tallahassee for our annual Ad Day trip in the spring!
An AAF-DB Membership Truly Has It’s Privileges
• Access to all networking events both here in Daytona Beach and across the state, and nation
• Programs designed to enhance professional development
• Strategic knowledge in the advertising community
• Critical insider thinking specific to our industry, that can not be found at other networking events
• Access to vendors that you won’t find anywhere else
• Legislative influence
• Recognition and awards programs awarded by and for the advertising industry
• Participation in crucial public service and education initiatives (Learn more about our recent education initiatives!)
• And much more!
I encourage you to become a member or renew your membership today to enjoy these opportunities and gain exposure in our advertising community. It’s a unique way to network, share ideas and join forces with other seasoned advertising and marketing professionals.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing you throughout the year.
President, AAF - Daytona Beach